Using this Web Site
This is the accessibility statement.
Entanet International Ltd strives to uphold the principles of the WCAG 2.0 AAA accessibility guidelines and best practice in web accessibility. We recognise that assistive technology as well as web development processes and standards are constantly changing. As a result we aim to provide users with an accessible and usable web site in practice.
We welcome feedback about our accessibility efforts. If you have any issues while using our site please let us know by clicking here to contact the Entanet marketing team
Entanet provides the following accessibility features:
- Hidden text reader links are available at the top of each page providing shortcuts to the main menu, our accessibility page and the main content of the page you are viewing
- A sitemap
- A universal shortcut menu
- This site is designed using Cascading Style Sheets and is accessible with style sheets turned off or in browsers not capable of reading style sheets
- Text sizes are relative and can be resized with your browser controls, or the main content can be resized with text resizer tools in the top right corner
- All pages use semantic tags. H1 tags are used for main title, H2 tags are used for subtitles and H3 tags are used for further subdivision. This is useful for certain screen readers such as JAWS where you can skip to Headings in HTML
The code of our website has been designed to comply with (x)HTML 1.0 Strict and CSS level 2.1 standards. We use both automated tools and manual checking throughout our code.
A majority of web browsers support short cut Access Keys allowing you to jump directly to specific pages on a web site. If you use Windows you can press ALT + Access Key and on Mac OS you can press CTRL + Access Key.
Pages on this website use the following Access Keys:
- Access Key S - Skip to content of current page
- Access Key 0 - Skip to the accessibility statement
- Access Key 1 - Home page
- Access Key 3 - Sitemap
- Access Key 7 - Complaints procedure
- Access Key 8 - Terms and Conditions
- Access Key 9 - Feedback / Contact us
All content images used throughout this site include descriptive ALT and TITLE attributes. Purely decorative images include null ALT attributes
Links throughout this site include the TITLE attribute and can be read out of context