Over the past few years, Twitter has become a great resource for businesses to interact with their customers. Whether it’s using Twitter to generate leads or boost brand awareness, we believe it’s important for brands not to shy away from using it.For this reason, we recently created a short article for our channel partners as part of our monthly newsletter programme, listing the ‘20 top tips for business use of Twitter’. Not only that, we have also created our very first infographic full of business related facts about Twitter.
It would of course be hypocritical for us to write an article on Twitter if we weren’t using it as a business ourselves, which is why you can find us by searching for @Entanet or by visiting https://twitter.com/entanet.
Have your say!
What do you think about using Twitter as a business? Do you think it’s still all hype and will someday fade away or are you a true advocate of it? Do you have any tips you would add to the list? Let us know your thoughts and share your experiences by leaving us a comment below.
- Entanet Opinion: Social media marketing – all hype or here to stay?
- Entanet Opinion: Social networking – harmless fun or security risk?
- Cnet.com: http://news.cnet.com/8301-33619_3-57474350-275/how-the-worlds-biggest-companies-are-doing-social-media/
- Jeffbullas.com: http://www.jeffbullas.com/2012/07/24/72-fascinating-social-media-marketing-facts-and-statistics-for-2012/
- GenerateUK.co.uk: http://blog.generateuk.co.uk/2012/03/social-media-the-facts/
- BBC.co.uk: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-18057930
Rate our article...