Entanet brings another successful year to a close
16 December 2015
Entanet, one of the UK’s leading wholesale providers of connectivity services, has capped another successful year of development and growth in 2015, announcing that it is on target to achieve the £32 million turnover goal it set itself for the year.
The company’s progress has been driven by the success of its partners, who have worked with Entanet to deliver the exceptional levels of reliability, network availability and consistent performance for which Entanet is renowned. It has also signed a number of new partners and grown its leased line and Ethernet business substantially over the past 12 months.
Entanet is now setting its plans to make further strategic and tactical investments with the aim of supporting continued partner growth in 2016 and beyond. Key milestones reached during 2015, include:
- Year-on-year growth to £32 million
- 25 per cent growth of Ethernet and leased line estate
- Continued growth of broadband connections and upgrades as UK fibre roll-out continues
- 14 per cent increase in headcount to 100 staff members - with investment in key areas such as provisioning, support, customer services and software development.
- Formation of new strategic relationships with key partners, such as UCaaS specialist, 8x8 Solutions.
- Additional investment in operational systems – launch of Ethernet Quoting Tool within synergi, Entanet’s online partner system, and the new dedicated VPN management portal, Mirada
- Several industry awards, including the Comms Business Award for Wholesale Service Provider of the Year (Large), the ISPA Award for Best SME Business Broadband and the CRN Sales and Marketing Award for Best Vendor Account Management Team.
Elsa Chen, CEO of Entanet, stated: “It’s been another successful year of growth for Entanet and that is largely down to the tremendous efforts and loyalty of our partners and staff. We thank them all for their support and dedication. They’re the lifeblood of our business and we continue to invest and develop our business to meet the ever-changing connectivity needs of our partners’ business customers.
“We have long-established relationships with our partners and our business thrives on the deep understanding and trust that we’ve built up with them over many years, and in some cases, decades. We’ve also formed a number of new and very valuable relationships over the past 12 months and will seek out and develop more new alliances in 2016, the year in which we celebrate our 20th anniversary.
“Entanet will also carry on investing in its network and systems, to ensure we meet the rapidly developing needs of our partners and the market. We envisage another year of steady, profitable growth ahead for our partners and our own business.”